Spenser's favourite hay

We love to share photos and stories about our furry friends
bunlover

Re: Spenser's favourite hay

Post by bunlover »

Ohhh orchard grass hay never heard of this where do you buy it from? Coco could always do with putting on some weight to help him maintain as with all his ailments it does dip sometimes.
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

bunlover wrote:Ohhh orchard grass hay never heard of this where do you buy it from? Coco could always do with putting on some weight to help him maintain as with all his ailments it does dip sometimes.
I buy it from The Hay Experts. For some reason I tend to find that the hay is greener and with ore of the long strands Spenser favours if I buy the 1kg size than if I opt for the smaller bag.
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Apache

Post by Apache »

bunlover wrote:Ohhh orchard grass hay never heard of this where do you buy it from? Coco could always do with putting on some weight to help him maintain as with all his ailments it does dip sometimes.
If you can get some readigrass, that's freeze dried fresh grass, you can get it in small packs, but about £12 will get you a huge bag ( you can get from any horsey place). that will be more nutritious than normal hay.
honeybunny

Post by honeybunny »

Teh bunnies here go mad for Timothy and oat hay..we get it as a treat or donated now and then

And Spencer is as handsome as ever :x