Daisy theTravelling Rabbit Adventures

If you want to create a new fundraiser please contact Hunnybunny2007
Loog

Re: Daisy the Travelling Rabbit Adventures

Post by Loog »

honeybunny wrote:What a lucky bunny Daisy is to meet and be groomed by such a superstar, no wonder she feinted :))
I wonder if he has found a girlfriend ..... cuddles and loves him but doesn't steal his noms :)) :))

Time for bed Daisy, we have a mountain in Wales to climb tomorrow. We'll post your antics over the last few days once the hoomans have slept and rested
RIP little Buttons, taken long before your time was due, always in our hearts and never forgotten :(

RIP Bouncer the great, you brought so much joy to our family and kept us hoomans 'in check' :(
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Good Luck with the Snowdon climb Daisy and Loog! :)
super video :-bd
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Loog

Post by Loog »

Just finished, tough day for all. Photo and story line to follow.....
RIP little Buttons, taken long before your time was due, always in our hearts and never forgotten :(

RIP Bouncer the great, you brought so much joy to our family and kept us hoomans 'in check' :(
Apache

Post by Apache »

Look forwards to hearing more :-)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Loog wrote:Just finished, tough day for all. Photo and story line to follow.....
Well done Loog and Daisy! :-bd

Loog

Post by Loog »

Well a day at Cranage Hall ...... what should I do, my host is business planning so I think I do a little of that stuff myself

Well now that's over lets see what we can do for the rest of the afternoon

Ok... lets move to step 3 of my plan..... sleep :)

Big day before my first mountain climb

sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

I think Daisy left something off her plan ;) .....cuddles with Bouncer :)
I'm glad Daisy got lots of sleep before the climb :)
kermit

Post by kermit »

Good luck Daisy - keep well rested :)
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
Loog

Post by Loog »

Right…… big day today, I’ve got a long way to walk and the weather forecast is a little grim I heard the hoomans say, I hope that means it will be ok… nothing bad can happen on a mountain yes ?

So I can see that they are getting all their stuff ready, backpacks, food, compass, waterproofs …. I guess I should start to get my kit ready, backpack, PAP flag, treats, carrots ….. CHECK !!

Well a long journey there I heard someone say a under 3 hours but it was all a blur, Ok rucksack on and off we go

Now which way should we go I heard Pyg and Miner, well I love other animals and we burrow under the ground so I’m really torn … can we do both ? “No daisy, we don’t have time shall we see if we climb one and ascend another” Ok … I’ll choose this one the Pyg

Aawwww look at the view from there, can we stop for a drink ?

We’ll we’re quite high now, just past the first lake, it must be time for a fenugreek treat

Image[

This path seems to go on for ever ….. we can now see 2 lakes ….. are we nearly there yet ?

Well the rain set in, it was cold and wet, then the sun came out. Thankfully I was fully covered all the time…. I hate my fur getting wet. You’ve not got any hair/fur hooman so you don’t know what it’s like, takes me hours to look this good !!! Hey we’re in the clouds we must be there soon

A great effort by all and we’ve now made it. PAP at the highest peak in Wales ….. next the world

And here is me right on the summit peak

Hoomans, hey “ …. Is there a quick way down ... I cant even see the first lake from the top?” “Sorry Daisy we’re not taking the train. Back down the Pyg and we’ll cut off and take the Miners route as you asked. Are you ok…. Would you like a bit of carrot to keep your spirits up ?”

Thanks for following my little journey, if you can spare a few bunny dollars or cents please feel free to sponsor me on PAP :)

kermit

Post by kermit »

The photos are amazing, what stunning scenery!!

I am loving the backpack.

I have still not sponsored you Daisy, but I will :)
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.