PaP Christmas Parcels

Hunnybunny2007

Re: PaP Christmas Parcels

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Mrs. Bunnykins wrote:
Louise_81 wrote:Is there anyone who can still send a parcel? or two, Dom is having to send out 4 parcels herself, it would be great if someone could be a bunny angel!
I took a bootful of things to Windwhistle yesterday. :) :)

I asked my customers if they would like to donate towards a Secret Santa. :-$ :-$

Wonderful response. O:-) O:-)

I know that this was not organised by PaP, hoping that this hasn't trodden on anyone's toes, so to speak. :-s
That's lovely, I'm sure Alice really appreciates it :) Did you get to cuddle lots of bunnies :)
Mrs. Bunnykins

Post by Mrs. Bunnykins »

Hunnybunny2007 wrote:
Mrs. Bunnykins wrote:
Louise_81 wrote:Is there anyone who can still send a parcel? or two, Dom is having to send out 4 parcels herself, it would be great if someone could be a bunny angel!
I took a bootful of things to Windwhistle yesterday. :) :)

I asked my customers if they would like to donate towards a Secret Santa. :-$ :-$

Wonderful response. O:-) O:-)

I know that this was not organised by PaP, hoping that this hasn't trodden on anyone's toes, so to speak. :-s
That's lovely, I'm sure Alice really appreciates it :) Did you get to cuddle lots of bunnies :)

Yes I did!!!

A beautiful brown bunny called Gabriel really tugged at my heartstrings. :x :x No front teeth amd looking for to be a houserabbit. Totally adorable, but sadly often overlooked. :( :( I need to have a bigger house and then............. ;) ;)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Perhaps Sal could put Gabriel on here, it would be nice for us to help him find a forever home :)
happybunny22000

Post by happybunny22000 »

Three sent today x
Mrs. Bunnykins

Post by Mrs. Bunnykins »

Hunnybunny2007 wrote:Perhaps Sal could put Gabriel on here, it would be nice for us to help him find a forever home :)

That would be great.

He is so sweet natured, is quite happy being handled and has no front teeth so unable to chew things.

Totally adorable. :x :x
honeybunny

Post by honeybunny »

elaine

Post by elaine »

parcel recieved yesterday and very much appreciated and buns loved the treats
rngpwelfare

Post by rngpwelfare »

Thank you for our wonderful parcel of goodies.

Everything included will be made use of and the goodies for the rabbits have gone down a treat.

Thank you also for the choccy and hot chocolate drink for me I shall especially enjoy that after clean out this week.

Thank you pap secret Santa's for bringing a smile to my face.
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

I've received the following email thank you for your parcel from Sue's Rabbit Rescue :)
Just a line to say to say thank you very much for the bunny hamper, they are really enjoying the items youy sent, much appreciated, all at Sue's rabbit rescue
Best wishes

Sue & Mick.