the King is back ;)

We love to share photos and stories about our furry friends
sdf76

Re: the King is back ;)

Post by sdf76 »

Rabswood wrote:Aww that's good news. It's horrible when they are poorly.
Yes it was awful to see him hiding away when he's normally a larger than life character. I even don't mind him nudging my ankles now :)) ( though he doesn't need to start nipping them again :)) ) He's still not out of the woods as he has an abscess on his jaw, but all his other problems are improving :)
sue :)

The vet has said he mustn't jump while his leg is healing, so we have gone to great lengths to make sure everything is on the flat. ...I didn't think for one minute he would be able to jump into any of my flower pots...clearly I was wrong!! :))

Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
bunlover

Post by bunlover »

I say when I iz ok to jump not u or the smelly vets! As u can see my leg works fine for pot hopping. :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

bunlover wrote:I say when I iz ok to jump not u or the smelly vets! As u can see my leg works fine for pot hopping. :)
:)) :))

...an iz tried another higher pot today too! :)) and the vet gave in today- he examined my leg and said it felt good- so I can jump if I want to! :D

sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Just to update that Coco now has full use of his hutch and has been jumping in and out successfully. :)
It's hard to believe how much he has improved in the last 3 months. :) To see him, you would never know that he had ever injured his back leg as he runs just as before. :) Better than I ever hoped for. :)