New Arrival & Sad Story

We love to share photos and stories about our furry friends
honeybunny

New Arrival & Sad Story

Post by honeybunny »

Say hello to Brandy :x

A lady who spoke to me a few weeks back rescued this girl after seeing her dumped..she rang me on day she found the rabbits.
The lady lives on a farm and saw a car drive past and stop a little way down the lane, then saw people throwing something out of car. She went to her house to lock door and shut dogs in and then went down the lane..the car had rushed past her and away. In the rush to get away they had run over one of the rabbits they had dumped, a white lionhead was dead in the road :(
The lady caught this girl and two males, one black rabbit ran off into the fields. Brandy gave birth 2 days later. The lady has found a home with a friend of hers for the 2 males but asked us for help with Brandy and her 3 babies .
so Brandy is with us now and her 2 young boys and a girl will come here in 3 weeks time.
After all this lovely bun has been through we hope she finds a special home as soon as she is ready
susie bun

Re: New Arrival & Sad Story

Post by susie bun »

Binky free white lionhead. :(

Brandy is beautiful, and I do hope she and all the others flourish and fine new homes. Well done to all concerned in helping them.
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

So sad that the white lionhead was run over :( :( and that we don't have even a name for them :( perhaps Gwyn?( meaning white) which is used for both male and female.
run free at Rainbow Bridge Gwyn.
Brandy is such a beautiful bunny and I do hope that she and her babies will soon find forever homes- I hope she will get to stay with one of them.
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
kermit

Post by kermit »

So sad :( Sleep tight white bunster x

Brandy looks rather timid, she should thrive in your care x
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Poor bunnies :( I hope they soon find their forever homes after all they've been through, Brandy is a stunning bunny :x
honeybunny

Post by honeybunny »

Brandy is fine this morning..over producing caecals but apart from that fine. Has a vet check this pm
she is seperated from her babies who are now old enough to need seprating into sexes..
She will have a home with a neutered boy but it won't be with one of her little ones, would be nice if soemone offered the young girl and one of her brothers a home as a pair though, but won't be for a while as they need neutering when old enough
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

I'm glad Brandy is doing Ok after all she went through, and I'm going to buy set 7 in your fundraiser as the little brown and white rabbit on the red card reminds me of Brandy http://pledgeapound.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2081.
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
honeybunny

Post by honeybunny »

Brandy had her check today and all fine. Her teeth were great and her tum felt normal :) so she will be speyed next wek
kermit

Post by kermit »

honeybunny wrote:Brandy had her check today and all fine. Her teeth were great and her tum felt normal :) so she will be speyed next wek
Yayyy :) So glad all went well x
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
Rabswood

Post by Rabswood »

Bless these bunnies. RIP little white one.
Mummy to the Rabsville Bunnies

Pledge a Pound Jewellery10% Pot Total £4.00
Donated via paypal 8/11/13

Oxo Rabswood a little fighter!