PAP CHRISTMAS TREE OF MEMORIES

Bunnyaddict

PAP CHRISTMAS TREE OF MEMORIES

Post by Bunnyaddict »

Tonight we are launching our PAP Christmas Tree of Memories to raise money towards the PAP Christmas Bonus for all rescues :x

Sara (Blackberry & Co) has done us the most beautiful pencil drawing of a Christmas Tree with candles on for us to 'light' - it has some very cute bunnies & piggies admiring it ;) We invite members to 'light' one or more candles to reflect on the lovely memories we have all shared with our beloved furries at some point in our lives :x

You can 'light' a candle for furries that have gone to the bridge, or where you have sadly had to rehome them or even for your beloved furries that you are lucky enough to share your life with at the moment - you can 'light' a candle on our tree for any reason you would like & for any type of furry :)

If you would like to 'light' one candle or more - please post on this thread the number you would like to 'light'. You then need to pm me to let me know the message for who they are for & why, along with 1 pic of the furry / furries your candle is for so that I can include them on our memorial photo board if you would like for them to be included. If you are lighting a candle for more than one furry they don't have to be in the same pic ;)

Our Christmas Tree holds 19 candles, but we will use more than one tree if we need too ;) - there is no limit to the number of candles you can 'light' :x

Each candle you 'light' costs £1 & money should be sent gifted via paypal to PAP at pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk . If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please pm Sue (Hunnybunny2007) for details.

This will run until Sunday 18th December at 2pm - this will then give me time to update the Christmas Tree(s) with everyone's names & pull together all the messages & photos for our memorial thread :x

We will then be holding a candle ceremony on Thursday 22nd December at 8.30pm where we can all gather online to remember those beloved furries we have lost & those that we are so fortunate to still share our lives with & light our very own candles for them :x

We hope you will join us in reflecting on how priviledged & blessed we have all been to share or continue to share our lives with such wonderful furry friends & companions :x

Sara's Christamas Tree drawing measures 11 x 15 inches & is being run as a 'Silent Bid' fundraiser to raise further funds for PAP :)

If you would like to bid for this beautiful drawing, please send me the amount of your bid via pm - the 'Silent Bid' will also run from now until Sunday 18th December at 2pm. The winner will be announced later that evening :)

Blackberry

Re: PAP CHRISTMAS TREE OF MEMORIES

Post by Blackberry »

I'd like a candle for Blackberry, please, and for Captain Jack, the mad budgie.

Will paypal shortly :)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

I'd like 2 please, one for Digby and one for Gizmo who both passed to the bridge this year :(
kermit

Post by kermit »

I would like one for Kermit please.

I will send the payment just now and forward on his pic and a few lines of text later.

K x
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
Bunnyaddict

Post by Bunnyaddict »

Thank you ladies - will sort my pm's tomorrow & payments etc :)
Pomandri

Post by Pomandri »

Please can I light a candle for my Bridge bunny Mizz.

I will send payment and details now.
Bunnyaddict

Post by Bunnyaddict »

Thank you so much - have got your pm :) :x
poppymoon

Post by poppymoon »

i'd like 2 please. one for my old girl jelly pig and one for chilli hamster :(
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Pomandri wrote:Please can I light a candle for my Bridge bunny Mizz.

I will send payment and details now.
Thank you so much :x
holidayhutch

Post by holidayhutch »

Can I have 3 please one each for Muffin my first ever bunny, Molly her partner and then for George my gorgeous boy pig
Will send money now - Thanks