Bunny themed auction for Pledge a Pound ends Sun 19th Oct

sdf76

Bunny themed auction for Pledge a Pound ends Sun 19th Oct

Post by sdf76 »

A great chance to snap up some super rabbit themed bargains in our present auction :)

Wow!......scarves, mugs ,jewellery, ceramic items, purses, cards.....and much much more :) .....so many beautiful items ( 107 0f them) :)

if you're looking for early Christmas gifts or just to treat yourself - do take a look at the Facebook auction? :) .

(You don't have to have a facebook account to bid - just tell us the item you want to bid on and we'll place the bid on your behalf :) )
sue :)

The Pledge a Pound Auction is now LIVE (closes 19th October)
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 686&type=3
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
sdf76

Re: Pledge a Pound Bunny themed auction now live!

Post by sdf76 »

if you have a Facebook account please could you "like" and "share" the auction to spread the word about Pledge a pound? :)
Apache

Re: Bunny themed auction for Pledge a Pound now live!

Post by Apache »

There's lots of lovely items on there :-)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Apache wrote:There's lots of lovely items on there :-)
there are great bargains on there too-I love the 'rabbits with sunglasses on' mugs, and I see there are a few bids on the rabbit photo frame I donated :) - I think it can be just as exciting watching the bids on something you have donated, as watching to see if you win something you've bid on. :)

sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Only 4 more days till our Bunny themed auction ends (on Sun 19th Oct)...snap a bargain while you can! :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Only today and tomorrow to get a bargain :ymparty: - maybe a Christmas present for someone? :) - some beautiful items on our bunny-themed auction- ending Sun Oct 19th at 8pm. Don't miss out! :)

Apache

Post by Apache »

sdf76 wrote:
Apache wrote:There's lots of lovely items on there :-)
there are great bargains on there too-I love the 'rabbits with sunglasses on' mugs, and I see there are a few bids on the rabbit photo frame I donated :) - I think it can be just as exciting watching the bids on something you have donated, as watching to see if you win something you've bid on. :)

I agree that is just as much fun, I've donated a couple of items in recent auctions :-)