Daisy theTravelling Rabbit Adventures

If you want to create a new fundraiser please contact Hunnybunny2007
sdf76

Re: Daisy theTravelling Rabbit Adventures(evenMore Pics p39

Post by sdf76 »

Next stop for Daisy was Grand Turk in the Turks & Caicos Islands. Of course being a celebrity she had to make her name known straight away ;) ....

..and after Daisy did a photo shoot posing on the rocks .. people were happy to have their photo taken with Daisy.

Image Image
Image Image

This American couple were thrilled to have met Daisy as you can see. :)

Sue thought it might be nice for Daisy to have her own little boat.... Daisy wasn't so sure :-? after the snorkelling attempt :-s

and so Daisy waited apprehensively :-ss for the waves to come in..... :-s Image

but the waves were a little strong.....

and Sue only just managed to stop Daisy getting wet again :-o . Daisy was Not impressed! [-( so she had to have a lie-down on her towel to recover.

Sue promised Daisy she would get her to dry land so Daisy went to a shopping centre

Image Image

where she danced to the music of a good guitarist in front of a pretty Christmas tree. (we do have a video of Daisy dancing if I can upload it)

Daisy with the singer guitarist

sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
sdf76

Re: Daisy theTravelling Rabbit Adventures(evenMore Pics p39

Post by sdf76 »

Finally Daisy got back to Miami... she was secretly relieved to hear that the waterpark was closed :ymsmug: and that she was instead going to take a trip on the OMNI monorail from Miami airport to the city centre. Here's Daisy on the monorail...( if you look carefully you can see one coming in the opposite direction )

Then Daisy caught a train to Bayside Miami ( Hmm :-? she thought... that sounds suspiciously like more water or boats? )

Daisy loved the skyscraper skyline from the train window.

well yes Daisy .. Bayside Miami was indeed a marina... but there were lots of other things to see too.
There was a mexican style band playing and lots of shops. :)
(though we had to depart from the shops as Sue got into a heated exchange about an alligator on display which Sue thought too cramped in a tank :( )
Then Daisy saw the torch burning on The Torch of Friendship Memorial originally dedicated to all new and old immigrants but later re-dedicated to John F Kennedy.

finally Daisy came to the Miami Walk of Fame... she felt quite at home :) . She hasn't got her own star on there yet ;).. but she thinks she would be quite happy with one between Andy Garcia and Jamie Foxx :D

Image Image

Daisy said she'd enjoyed meeting people on holiday but she was looking forward to coming back to the UK as her next host has her over Christmas AND the New Year! Whoo-hoo! :ymparty: :ymparty:

Apache

Re: Daisy theTravelling Rabbit Adventures(Newer Pics p39 & p

Post by Apache »

Lovely photos - I liked the boat :-)
sdf76

Re: Daisy theTravelling Rabbit Adventures(Newer Pics p39 & p

Post by sdf76 »

Daisy is looking for a host for a week from 9th Jan to 16th Jan (£2). :)

I think she would be happy to have a quiet retreat after the New Year and all her 2014 adventures #:-s .

Daisy always likes to meet your bunnies and guinea pigs. :)

post on here or pm me if you are interested in having Daisy that week or any other time in 2015 :) . (I have now removed her 2014 calendar.)
Foofy

Re: Daisy theTravelling Rabbit Adventures(2015 calendar )

Post by Foofy »

Fab photos of Daisy, will upload to her Facebook page as soon as I can, looks like you all have such a great time :)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

I hear Daisy's enjoying herself with her new host now too, helping to decorate the Christmas tree. :)

sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

here are some photos of Daisy from her facebook enjoying Christmas at Kerry-Ann's.

Daisy poses with Santa-this is fun! :)

Daisy helps to decorate the Christmas tree by trying to be one of the Christmas ornaments :)

This is fun- the house is full with Christmas decorations. :)

sdf76

Re: Daisy theTravelling Rabbit Adventures(new pics p40 )

Post by sdf76 »

I hope Daisy is having a wonderful time with you and your family Kerry-Ann :) and that you have a fun Christmas with her. :ymparty:
sdf76

Re: Daisy theTravelling Rabbit Adventures(Happy Xmas Daisy )

Post by sdf76 »

Here's a lovely pic of Daisy with a robin in the nut tree that I took when she was here with me.

Apache

Re: Daisy theTravelling Rabbit Adventures(Happy Xmas Daisy )

Post by Apache »

Happy Christmas Daisy!

Hope you manage to get your feet up in readiness for the big climb ;-)