What toys interest your bunnies

Binky time, chat about bunnies and their ways.
loppy ears

What toys interest your bunnies

Post by loppy ears »

My bunnies seem to get the most enjoyment from tunnels, they tend to ignore balls and shop brought chew type toys, they do love fresh apple sticks though, what toys do your bunnies find interesting?
pipkin_polar

Re: What toys interest your bunnies

Post by pipkin_polar »

My bunnies love lots of things. Mainly toys made out of willow. They love their hay too so fill lots of things with hay such as egg boxes and kitchen roll inner tubes and they have hours of fun with them.
hurricanhoney

Post by hurricanhoney »

loo roll stuffed with hay and apple pieces and apple sticks.
tiger_lily

Post by tiger_lily »

Oscar and Jessie LOVE things stuffed with hay and treats, like toilet roll tubes, cardboard boxes and egg boxes. Apple twigs are good, and anything with water hyacinth in it so they can destroy it- they have a mat and a mini tunnel at the moment.

Lots of handmade items for sale at http://craftywarren.weebly.com
nicola1

Post by nicola1 »

Mine used to love cardboard boxes but now if I give them a cardboard box they just flatten it then wee in it. I made them an amazing tunnel out of cardboard and they squashed it in 2 seconds flat!

Now they love willow toys and branches which they used to just ignore :roll: :lol:
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

My 3 love sitting in cardboard boxes, Casper also likes to throw them around, drag them along and then chew them up! :shock:
They also love apple twigs and leaves and any willow toys, especially the hay baskets which don't last very long. All 3 also like to throw around little plastic pots like a round coleslaw pot very cheap toys :) they don't seem to like the loo roll or kitchen roll stuffed with hay much :(
Anyone else got any ideas for cheap bunny toys?
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
mini lop1

Post by mini lop1 »

the willow balls, or anything willow, soon get demolished though :lol: