Honeybunnies November

Here you can see the work done by the rescues we support and where the money goes each month.
honeybunny

Honeybunnies November

Post by honeybunny »

Well its been an odd months as quite quiet on the intake side as lots happening in my other life and a bit of illness thrown in
But homing not bad with 7 guineas and 5 rabbits off to their forever homes :)

We had the 6 baby rabbits in and sadly 3 of the six have awful front teeth. all have had them burred and this will be a regular need until old enough to have them removed so makes then hard to home despite being cute. Good update on this. Someone interested in a pair of the youngsters including one with bad teeth still wants to adopt knowing full costs..yippee! lucky buns

Long termers Edina and Breck have a home to go to which is fab news and we will be so pleased to see them settled in a place of their own.

Hope you are all getting ready for Christmas and lets hope its a happy one for all .
sdf76

Re: Honeybunnies November

Post by sdf76 »

Sorry to hear you've been ill and hope you're now fully recovered.
Always heartening to hear of long-termers like Edina and Breck finally getting their forever home :) and wonderful that there is a special home waiting for 2 of the baby bunnies as one has dental problems. I do hope that the other 2 babies with dental problems will also land on their feet, with new homes :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny