Marias Animal Shelter

Here you can see the work done by the rescues we support and where the money goes each month.
MariasAnimalShelter

Marias Animal Shelter

Post by MariasAnimalShelter »

January has been a very quiet time for adoptions, not sure if it is anything to do with the cold weather. Shame it could not be said for animals coming into the shelter. We have taken in 28 animals in January. We have a waiting list book where people give us details of their animals that want to come in. We then get in contact when a pen becomes available. 6 people have added their details but many have not bothered. These are the ones that worry me as these are the ones that will abandon their animals. It is frustrating. The shelter is now overflowing and we have a number of pregnant guineas just about to give birth. In fact we had 2 born last night. Fingers crossed this month we find some more wonderful people wanting to adopt. :)
sdf76

Re: Marias Animal Shelter

Post by sdf76 »

I do hope February will see more adoptions for you. :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Hunnybunny2007

Re: Marias Animal Shelter

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Fingers crossed that this month sees more rabbits being rehomed, it's certainly worrying about the amount that you had to take in during January and especially worrying about the ones that didn't leave their details :(

Please keep us updated about the babies that arrived, I hope they are okay x

Marias animal shelter will not be in our February draw as they won in January, they will be re-entered into our monthly draw once all our rescues have received a donation :)